How do I log into CoreInteract?
1. Navigate to https://login.coreinteract.com in either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Other browsers are NOT supported at this time.
2. Sign into the tool by using the email address and password that has been supplied, then either press the “Enter” key or click on the “Sign In” button.
3. Please be aware the first time you sign into the system each day can take up to 1 minute. This is expected and completely normal, as it requires authentication.
How do I log out of CoreInteract?
There is only one (1) way to correctly and completely log out of CoreInteract.
1. Once the agent has completed their work for the day, the agent must logout by clicking on the down arrow next to the agents’ name to have a menu appear. By clicking on the “Sign Out” option, the agent will be signed out of CoreInteract.
How do I navigate CoreInteract
The purpose of this section is to give the basic CoreInteract user a guideline of how to navigate through the system. All the information provided is assuming you have already logged into the system.
1. How to get back to the Feed There are 2 ways to get back to the feed.
a. Click on the Home button within the Menu
b. Click on the coreINTERACT logo at the top of the page next to the menu.
2. How to expand the menu
a. The menu can be expanded by pressing the Blue button above the menu with the 3 white lines.
1. Before expanding:
2. After expanding
How Do I change my status?
The purpose of this section is to inform a new user how to change the status of said user, to other available statuses. This section has a direct impact to the user’s ability to make and receive interactions.
1. Once logged into the system the user must change the status to “Available” to take interactions.
2. Locate and click on the down arrow nest to the Agent Name in the upper right-hand corner to display the options.
What do the Statuses mean?
Select the desired option by clicking on that option. Below is a short description of each option. The GREY options indicate the agent will not receive any interactions. The RED options mean the agent is busy and will not receive any interactions. The GREEN selections below indicate the agent is ready to receive interactions. The YELLOW is intended to be able to track breaks and lunches; the agent will not be receiving interactions. The colors shown coordinate directly with the color coding used within the tool.
a. Offline: This option is to show that the agent is offline and completely unavailable. The Agent will not receive any interactions while on this selection
b. Available: This will mark the Agent as available. Using this option is the only option to have the Agent available for any interaction.
c. Busy: This will remove the Agent from having the ability to receive any interactions. This is used when the agent is busy doing other items that are not handled within the tool.
d. Wrapping Up: This option is used when an Agent is wrapping up an interaction. This selection is automatically selected when the agent has ended an interaction, and until they save the notes. Upon saving the notes, the agent will become available.
e. Talking: This option is automatically selected when the agent accepts an incoming audio interaction, or initiates an outgoing audio interaction.
f. Chatting: This option is automatically selected when an agent has accepted an inbound text based interaction, or initiated an outbound text based interaction.
g. OnBreak: This option is manually selected when an agent goes on an approved break.
h. Lunch: This option is selected when an agent is on an approved lunch break.
i. Sign Out: This option is used when the agent is done for the day and wishes to sign out of the system.
How do I change my password?
The purpose of this section is to inform a user how to update or change a password to a user account they currently have access to.
1. Navigate to https://preview.coreinteract.com in Google Chrome. Other browsers are NOT supported at this time.
2. Enter the Agent email address in the “Email Address” box, and click on “Forgot your Password?”
3. Re-enter the valid email address of the user changing or updating the password, then click on “Send Verification Code”
4. Log into the email address supplied and enter the verification code that was sent to that email address, into the “Verification Code” selection box. Click on “Verify Code”. Please note, the email address the code was sent to, will automatically be added as the email address in this step.
5. Once the code is selected, it will return the user to the screen below. DO NOT select “Send verification code” as this will send an additional code. Select “Continue” to move forward.
6. Follow the guidelines for the password and confirm the password and click on “Continue”
7. Once completed, the agent will be brought back to the login screen. Follow the login process.
What is the call box?
1. Upon logging in, the agent will be directly navigated to “The Feed”. The Feed consists of many items.
a. Past Interactions: In the Past Interactions within the feed, the user can see many details, and complete many actions.
i. The User can see the details of where the caller called from, who took the call, and what number was dialed to get to the Agent.
ii. The Agent can also Play the recording of the call by pressing the Play Button
iii. The Agent can download and export the recording by pressing the “Download” button
iv. The Agent can view any Notes or Comments by clicking on the “View Notes” or “View Comments” respectively
v. The Agent can view the timer of the call by locating the timer
vi. The Agent can view the approximate time, and actual time of the call by looking at the approximate time, or by clicking on the approximate time to display the actual date and time.
1. Approximate time:
2. Actual time:
What are the different widgets?
b. Agent Stats Widget: The Agent Stats widget is configurable by the Admin to show the agents stats for a certain period. This can be expanded (ii) or collapsed (i) by clicking on the down/up arrow next to the “Agent Stats” label. The stats that indicate “Average” are a 5-day rolling timeframe. The others reset every day.
c. Widget Bar: The Widget Bar consists of Widgets that companies can use. There will continue to be more widgets added.
i. Voicemail Widget. In the Voicemail Widget, the agent can see all VM boxes that are assigned to them. Agents can expand the box by clicking on the down arrow. The icons seen are described below. For more information on Voicemail actions, please navigate Here.
ii. Team Stats. The Team Stats bar is visible for all team members. This is where the team can monitor the stats for the entire team. As with the Agent Stats Widget, the Team Stats reset daily except the Average Stats which is a rolling 5-day period.
iii. Queue Stats Widget. The Queue Stats Widget shows all calls within the queue. This widget will allow the Agent to know how many calls are waiting to be answered, as well as how long the calls have been waiting in queue.
iv. Agent Status Widget. The Agent Status Widget will allow all users to see the status of each available Agent, and how long the agent is in the status. This will show any status that the agent is currently in. For more information on statuses please navigate Here. In addition, if the User has privileges, logging out a user can be done by clicking on the “Log out” button
v. Conversation History Widget. The Conversation History Widget will allow agents to see the history of conversations that are held within the tool. For more information on the chat system please navigate Here.
How do I answer a call?
The purpose of this section is to inform a user how to answer a new incoming audio interaction.
1. When being offered a new Audio Interaction, the agent will be supplied by an audio ring tone by the selected device on the agents’ computer, and by a popup within the CoreInteract window. By clicking on the green and white phone icon, they will accept the interaction. The number from which the interaction is coming from, will be displayed on the right.
2. Once within the interaction, the agent can navigate through the interaction by using the different options.
What can be done during a call?
1. When within an Audio interaction, the Agent will have the below banner. The Agent can place any notes the agent wishes to save within the “Call Notes” box. These notes will save to the interaction in the feed.
2. Each option is as follows:
a. Hang-up Call: This selection will terminate the Audio interaction
b. Transfer Call: This selection is used when the Audio interaction needs to be transferred to another agent. To initiate this, click on the “Transfer Call” button. To Transfer an interaction to an agent, select the agent you want to transfer the interaction to, transfer type, and click on the “Transfer call” (The icon marked with a “1”) button.
If an agent needs to transfer a call to an outside number, the agent must select the type of transfer and click on the dialpad option. This will bring up a dialpad for the agent to enter the number in which the interaction needs to be transferred. The agent must enter the 10-digit number, followed by clicking on the transfer icon.
c. Record Call: This option will be used based upon your company standards. This will record the interaction.
d. Mute Call: This option will mute the Agent so the caller cannot hear what they are saying. The agent will still be able to hear the caller.
e. Hold Call: This option is used when that Agent needs to put a caller on hold. This will start music the caller can hear, and no party involved can hear the other.
f. Add User: This option is used when the Agent wants to add another user to the interaction. This can be used to add a supervisor or an additional agent to assist.
g. Dial Pad: This option is used if the Agent must enter an extension or choose from a menu when dialing outbound.
3. After all Interactions the agent must finish the interaction by selecting the “Outcome” from the dropdown and clicking on “Finish” when the notes box pops up. This is the only way to completely end an interaction, to be able to receive new interactions.
4. Outcomes are used to disposition the call for the Agent. The default outcome will always be “None”. The list of outcomes is shown below.
How do I make an outbound call?
1. Locate the blue circle with the white plus (+) sign in the upper right-hand corner of the tool below the Agent name, and click on the symbol.
2. Select which CallerID is desired from the dropdown of available CallerIDs. Enter the 10-digit number either by clicking on the number with the mouse, or using the number keys on the keyboard, and click the green Call button.
3. The active call box will appear; and be treated as an Audio interaction from this point. For In-Call Actions, and a description of the buttons found within an audio interaction, please ask “What can be done during a call?”
5. After all Interactions the agent must finish the interaction by selecting the Outcome, and clicking on Finish when the notes box pops up. This is the only way to completely end an interaction, to be able to receive new interactions.
How do I chat internally?
1. rom the “Agent Status Widget, select the user the Agent would like to start a new IM conversation with.
2. Once the desired agent is selected, a new conversation box will appear in the lower right hand corner of the screen. Type in the desired message in the “Send Message…” box and press enter or click “Send”.
How do I handle Voicemails?
The purpose of this section is to inform the agent how to handle voicemails as they come into the system.
1. Locate the widget on the right-hand side of the screen in the widget bar.
2. There are 4 different icons in the Voicemail section
a. New Voicemail: This icon means that a voicemail has not been listened to or opened.
b. Listened to/opened: This icon means that the voicemail has been listened to.
c. Claimed/Assigned Voicemail: This icon means the voicemail has been claimed by, or assigned to an agent, as well as display what Agent has claimed the voicemail.
d. Closed Voicemail: This icon means the agent responsible for the voicemail has closed the interaction, as well as displays what agent closed the voicemail.
3. When an Agent is assigned, or claims, a VM, an icon will appear in the upper toolbar, below the Agent Name, within CoreInteract.
4. To listen to a voicemail, click on the voicemail that needs attention and a popup will appear. The agent can listen to the voicemail by clicking on the play button. Then claim or assign the voicemail by hitting the corresponding button.
5. Once the agent has claimed the voicemail it will appear in the feed. If the agent claims the VM, or a VM is assigned to an agent, it will appear in the agents feed, at the top. From there the Agent can callback the customer by clicking the Callback number. If the agent has spoken with the customer and wishes to close the VM the agent can click on the Close button and the VM will be marked as closed. If the Agent wants to Reassign the VM to another agent, the agent will click on the Reassign button and select the agent from the list of available agents. If the Agent Unclaims the VM, it will go back into the VM Box in the “New” status. For more information about the audio interaction options, please navigate Here.